Dimensions 900 x 1200 mm
Height 1300 mm
Surface area 1,08 m2
The calf box is easy to clean and disinfect.
The calf stall is built in such a way that the calf can lie down, lie down, get up and clean itself without hindrance.
The width of the calf box shall be at least equal to the height at withers of the calf and the length shall be 1,1 times the length of the calf measured from the tip of the nose to the tail.
Possibility to install a hayrack on the front gate.
Bucket rings and feed buckets included.
Complies with the requirements of the Estonian Animal Welfare Act.
- The calf box has a strong hot-dip galvanised metal construction.
- The sides of the box are surrounded by 1300 mm high waterproof plywood to prevent physical contact between calves during immune development.
- The front of the box is open, so the calves can see each other.
- The bottom of the box is a deep-drawn wooden grate that is easy to clean and non-slippery.
- The box is fitted with metal bucket rings for two buckets (included).